Bulatlat.com is a nonprofit and alternative online publication. We present our news and analyses from the perspective of the people. (We have have been cited several times for this not just by the marginalized sectors we cover but also by our peers in the mainstream media. PJR Reports, the most authoritative journal on the Philippine press, has said that our stories and coverage of issues and events are “fast and complete,” “pro-active and perceptive,” and “timely.”)
But producing quality content costs money and resources, which is why we need your help. If you believe in what we do, please consider donating by clicking the PayPal donate button below or contacting us if you would like to donate through other means. Your donation is most appreciated and it will help us fulfill our mission to provide news and analyses that you otherwise would not find in the mainstream press.
BROWSE BY SECTION OR SUBJECT ››
OFWs & Migration
Labor & Employment
- The worst in humanity
- The failed promises of privatization
- Crass, disgusting commodification
- Emergency powers? Not again
- WEF rankings upgrade, what’s in it for ordinary Filipinos?
- Why a communist threat will make the world a better place
- It’s the 21st century and you are still afraid of the Left?
- Are you dating an activist? Take the quiz
- 10 myths destroyed by the People’s Initiative campaign
- 10 Things to Know About the World’s Longest Communist Revolution
- Mother’s Day (at ang biological at kapitalistang determinismo nito)
- Pagtatapos (o pagtatapos at pagiging gitnang uri)
- People’s Initiative: Is the new game in town worth the candle?
- Vivos Voco*: Necropolitics and Liberalism’s Rhetoric of Redemption
- So they won’t disappear
- Oh come, Oh come Emmanuel (Or why Emmanuel Mijares is neither heckler nor messiah)
- Maleficent state and bogus independence
- Communications surveillance sa traditional at new media
- Paggastos sa ICT ng Administrasyong Aquino, para kanino?
- Status update: Social Media at mapanghimasok na eksperimento ng Facebook sa ating News Feeds
- Refund SMS Now!
- Unli pala ha? | Mga pangunahing dahilan ng mabagal na internet sa bansa
- Minding the problem of monster traffic in Metro Manila
- Why emergency powers is bad for us
- Sampung buwan mula ‘Yolanda’, 10 dahilan bakit dapat ipagpatuloy ang laban para sa hustisya
- DAP: Of ghost dump trucks, destructive dams and bureaucrat capitalism
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki: no more!
- Lifestyle gap and PNP corruption
- ‘Mistaken-identity’ arrests
- US has responsibility for Islamic State rise
- US policy veers toward war, nuclear arms upgrade
- Looking back 30 years ago
- Understanding (and not just exposing) corruption
- Aquino and company’s real ‘bosses’
- Why the PNP chief must go
- How the media can help end the debate over martial law
- Clueless in Brussels
- Student activism…
- Why this police lineup never happened
- It would take a revolution
- Aquino allies bulldoze impeachment complaint
- Machiavellian mischief in Malacañang