Bulatlat.com is a nonprofit and alternative online publication. We present our news and analyses from the perspective of the people. (We have have been cited several times for this not just by the marginalized sectors we cover but also by our peers in the mainstream media. PJR Reports, the most authoritative journal on the Philippine press, has said that our stories and coverage of issues and events are “fast and complete,” “pro-active and perceptive,” and “timely.”)
But producing quality content costs money and resources, which is why we need your help. If you believe in what we do, please consider donating by clicking the PayPal donate button below or contacting us if you would like to donate through other means. Your donation is most appreciated and it will help us fulfill our mission to provide news and analyses that you otherwise would not find in the mainstream press.
BROWSE BY SECTION OR SUBJECT ››
OFWs & Migration
Labor & Employment
- Falsehoods about the DAP and economic growth
- Why the campaign for a just and lasting peace is important
- Dire implications of the DAP ruling on the Aquino government
- To impeach or not to impeach?
- The Sona speeches of Macapagal and Marcos that will take you back to the future
- What activists want: A world without rallies
- Why college is better than congress
- 9 common misconceptions about activists and rallies. Number 9 will surprise you
- Mother’s Day (at ang biological at kapitalistang determinismo nito)
- Pagtatapos (o pagtatapos at pagiging gitnang uri)
- Vivos Voco*: Necropolitics and Liberalism’s Rhetoric of Redemption
- So they won’t disappear
- Oh come, Oh come Emmanuel (Or why Emmanuel Mijares is neither heckler nor messiah)
- Maleficent state and bogus independence
- Status update: Social Media at mapanghimasok na eksperimento ng Facebook sa ating News Feeds
- Refund SMS Now!
- Unli pala ha? | Mga pangunahing dahilan ng mabagal na internet sa bansa
- Hadlang sa internet freedom ang Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) na inilalako ni Barack Obama
- Jalaur Mega Dam – Aquino’s DAP in bad faith exemplified
- Pagbangon pagkatapos ng kalamidad, pagpapabaya ng gobyernong Aquino
- Kuya Kim, kumusta ka na?
- Pagpupugay sa mga abogado ng bayan
- Prop up the ARMM, water down the BBL
- Hasty, tactless move to dispute DAP ruling
- Honoring agreements in peace negotiations
- Is the government ‘spoiling’ its accord with the MILF?
- Bad leadership leads to ruin, take it from Mabini
- Not exactly evil, not exactly genius
- Fraternities will thrive in feudal Philippines
- Forget Nobel, and the Mendicancy Prize goes to….
- The point of no return for Mr. ‘Straight Path’
- Hubris in the Palace
- Good faith? Good grief!
- June 12: What’s there to celebrate?