Bulatlat.com is a nonprofit and alternative online publication. We present our news and analyses from the perspective of the people. (We have have been cited several times for this not just by the marginalized sectors we cover but also by our peers in the mainstream media. PJR Reports, the most authoritative journal on the Philippine press, has said that our stories and coverage of issues and events are “fast and complete,” “pro-active and perceptive,” and “timely.”)
But producing quality content costs money and resources, which is why we need your help. If you believe in what we do, please consider donating by clicking the PayPal donate button below or contacting us if you would like to donate through other means. Your donation is most appreciated and it will help us fulfill our mission to provide news and analyses that you otherwise would not find in the mainstream press.
BROWSE BY SECTION OR SUBJECT ››
OFWs & Migration
Labor & Employment
- What is hampering Yolanda rehabilitation efforts?
- Two contrasting treatments
- Obsessed with power?
- The worst in humanity
- 10 Happy things activists always love to do
- Why a communist threat will make the world a better place
- It’s the 21st century and you are still afraid of the Left?
- Are you dating an activist? Take the quiz
- 10 myths destroyed by the People’s Initiative campaign
- Mother’s Day (at ang biological at kapitalistang determinismo nito)
- Pagtatapos (o pagtatapos at pagiging gitnang uri)
- Lady Justice, speak : On Jennifer Laude and US imperialism
- People’s Initiative: Is the new game in town worth the candle?
- Vivos Voco*: Necropolitics and Liberalism’s Rhetoric of Redemption
- So they won’t disappear
- Oh come, Oh come Emmanuel (Or why Emmanuel Mijares is neither heckler nor messiah)
- Communications surveillance sa traditional at new media
- Paggastos sa ICT ng Administrasyong Aquino, para kanino?
- Status update: Social Media at mapanghimasok na eksperimento ng Facebook sa ating News Feeds
- Refund SMS Now!
- Unli pala ha? | Mga pangunahing dahilan ng mabagal na internet sa bansa
- Tatay Francis Morales
- Minding the problem of monster traffic in Metro Manila
- Why emergency powers is bad for us
- Sampung buwan mula ‘Yolanda’, 10 dahilan bakit dapat ipagpatuloy ang laban para sa hustisya
- DAP: Of ghost dump trucks, destructive dams and bureaucrat capitalism
- Hda. Luisita massacre: No justice after 10 years
- Lumad children’s cry: ‘Save our schools!’
- My garden of solace
- Lifestyle gap and PNP corruption
- ‘Mistaken-identity’ arrests
- Binay and Aquino: The ties that bind
- Binay in the best of both worlds
- A tale of two aliens
- Jennifer Laude, hate crimes, and the ‘big picture’
- Understanding (and not just exposing) corruption
- The festering problem at Hacienda Luisita
- Our country’s mercenary army
- Unequal relations invites impunity
- Student activism…
- Why this police lineup never happened