The materials on this site originally written, produced and published by Bulatlat.com can be freely reprinted or redistributed under the following conditions:
1) The material should be republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published here. If editing is required, it should be done in a way that does not distort or change the original context of the material.
2) The author/s and Bulatlat.com should be properly credited. This means that the byline and the tagline of the article or image should not be deleted or altered.
3) The URLs in the republished material should be retained, including Bulatlat.com’s URL contained within the tagline or byline.
4) Bulatlat.com would greatly appreciate it if you can notify us of the republication or redistribution. Please email the notification to us, including the URL of the republished material by using our contact form. For print publications, we would appreciate a copy where Bulatlat.com’s materials appeared. Please mail them to us at 18-G Scout Ybardolaza Street, Barangay Sacred Heart, Quezon City, Philippines.
4) In many instances, Bulatlat.com posts on its website materials that were sourced elsewhere, such as press releases, statements and stories syndicated for free by other publications. Please keep in mind that Bulatlat.com does not hold copyright over these materials and that this syndication policy does not cover them. Individual copyright is retained by the author/s or publishers of materials not originally published on this website.
If you have questions or clarifications about this syndication policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
BROWSE BY SECTION OR SUBJECT ››
OFWs & Migration
Labor & Employment
- Will these questions be ever answered?
- The truth, the bad and the ugly
- Uncovering the truth in the Mamasapano fiasco
- Canon fodder?
- Who’s afraid of Edsa People Power?
- How to write against the Left
- Why we should reject the sentimental activism of reactionary bureaucrats
- Why we should celebrate Edsa Dos
- How to surrender a United States Green Card in 3 easy steps
- Everything you wanted to know about Philippine politics but were afraid to ask the Left
- Mother’s Day (at ang biological at kapitalistang determinismo nito)
- Pagtatapos (o pagtatapos at pagiging gitnang uri)
- The neoliberal bane and the 3Ps (Peace talks, People’s pope, People’s war)
- ALBA’s Alternative
- Towards a Sociology of KM*
- Lady Justice, speak : On Jennifer Laude and US imperialism
- People’s Initiative: Is the new game in town worth the candle?
- Ubuntu GNU/Linux sa araw-araw na computing
- Communications surveillance sa traditional at new media
- Paggastos sa ICT ng Administrasyong Aquino, para kanino?
- Status update: Social Media at mapanghimasok na eksperimento ng Facebook sa ating News Feeds
- Refund SMS Now!
- Mining Act of 1995: Dalawang Dekada ng Karahasan
- Mining Act of 1995: Dalawang Dekada ng Disaster
- Mining Act of 1995: Dalawang Dekada ng Sinaid na Yaman
- Ruby and Seniang: A tale of two typhoons
- The life and struggle of Filipino domestic workers in United Kingdom
- P-Noy’s accountability on Mamasapano tragedy
- Confronting the ugly face of war in Maguindanao
- Underdevelopment inertia
- Venezuela retaliates vs US interventionism
- Govt shields US role in Mamasapano tragedy
- Right and wrong
- Mythologizing the Police
- Mistaking power for virtue
- EDSA in context: An uprising 14 years in the making
- The Anti-Edsa call for war
- Aquino’s ‘last word’ on Mamasapano, the writing on the wall?
- Venezuela stands up to US bullying
- Marching for authentic change
- Aquino and Mamasapano: Covering up for incompetence
- Epic fail in leadership, intelligence