The materials on this site originally written, produced and published by Bulatlat.com can be freely reprinted or redistributed under the following conditions:
1) The material should be republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published here. If editing is required, it should be done in a way that does not distort or change the original context of the material.
2) The author/s and Bulatlat.com should be properly credited. This means that the byline and the tagline of the article or image should not be deleted or altered.
3) The URLs in the republished material should be retained, including Bulatlat.com’s URL contained within the tagline or byline.
4) Bulatlat.com would greatly appreciate it if you can notify us of the republication or redistribution. Please email the notification to us, including the URL of the republished material by using our contact form. For print publications, we would appreciate a copy where Bulatlat.com’s materials appeared. Please mail them to us at 18-G Scout Ybardolaza Street, Barangay Sacred Heart, Quezon City, Philippines.
4) In many instances, Bulatlat.com posts on its website materials that were sourced elsewhere, such as press releases, statements and stories syndicated for free by other publications. Please keep in mind that Bulatlat.com does not hold copyright over these materials and that this syndication policy does not cover them. Individual copyright is retained by the author/s or publishers of materials not originally published on this website.
If you have questions or clarifications about this syndication policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
BROWSE BY SECTION OR SUBJECT ››
OFWs & Migration
Labor & Employment
- Who is afraid of the Reds?
- Where is the promise of good governance?
- Growth figures: Reasons for optimism and pessimism
- Challenges of the post-Chavez era| Venezuela in crisis?
- Who will rejoice if the NPA is defeated?
- Didn’t we tell you that it is not a Sison revolution?
- The people’s decade
- Public opinion and political truth
- Of captured communists and communist capture
- The False Window of Inter-generational Feminism: Notes on the Neoliberal Hijack of Women’s Emancipatory Struggles*
- Master’s tools (Notes on cynicism, labor, finance capital, and the art industry)
- Blood rush over bloodbaths | Still killing and dying for Hacienda Luisita
- My ‘love affair’ with the justice system
- Positive turns for Pryce, Phl Prudential planholders
- Revisiting Pryce Plans’ unjust, unfair ‘settlement’
- Killings of activists: 173 under P-Noy’s watch
- Upending economic sovereignty thru Cha-cha
- Dealing with China
- Honoring agreements, a prerequisite to peace
- US bases: Aquino’s gift to Obama
- Counterrevolution in Venezuela