The materials on this site originally written, produced and published by Bulatlat.com can be freely reprinted or redistributed under the following conditions:
1) The material should be republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published here. If editing is required, it should be done in a way that does not distort or change the original context of the material.
2) The author/s and Bulatlat.com should be properly credited. This means that the byline and the tagline of the article or image should not be deleted or altered.
3) The URLs in the republished material should be retained, including Bulatlat.com’s URL contained within the tagline or byline.
4) Bulatlat.com would greatly appreciate it if you can notify us of the republication or redistribution. Please email the notification to us, including the URL of the republished material by using our contact form. For print publications, we would appreciate a copy where Bulatlat.com’s materials appeared. Please mail them to us at 18-G Scout Ybardolaza Street, Barangay Sacred Heart, Quezon City, Philippines.
4) In many instances, Bulatlat.com posts on its website materials that were sourced elsewhere, such as press releases, statements and stories syndicated for free by other publications. Please keep in mind that Bulatlat.com does not hold copyright over these materials and that this syndication policy does not cover them. Individual copyright is retained by the author/s or publishers of materials not originally published on this website.
If you have questions or clarifications about this syndication policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
BROWSE BY SECTION OR SUBJECT ››
OFWs & Migration
Labor & Employment
- The worst in humanity
- The failed promises of privatization
- Crass, disgusting commodification
- Emergency powers? Not again
- WEF rankings upgrade, what’s in it for ordinary Filipinos?
- Why a communist threat will make the world a better place
- It’s the 21st century and you are still afraid of the Left?
- Are you dating an activist? Take the quiz
- 10 myths destroyed by the People’s Initiative campaign
- 10 Things to Know About the World’s Longest Communist Revolution
- Mother’s Day (at ang biological at kapitalistang determinismo nito)
- Pagtatapos (o pagtatapos at pagiging gitnang uri)
- People’s Initiative: Is the new game in town worth the candle?
- Vivos Voco*: Necropolitics and Liberalism’s Rhetoric of Redemption
- So they won’t disappear
- Oh come, Oh come Emmanuel (Or why Emmanuel Mijares is neither heckler nor messiah)
- Maleficent state and bogus independence
- Communications surveillance sa traditional at new media
- Paggastos sa ICT ng Administrasyong Aquino, para kanino?
- Status update: Social Media at mapanghimasok na eksperimento ng Facebook sa ating News Feeds
- Refund SMS Now!
- Unli pala ha? | Mga pangunahing dahilan ng mabagal na internet sa bansa
- Minding the problem of monster traffic in Metro Manila
- Why emergency powers is bad for us
- Sampung buwan mula ‘Yolanda’, 10 dahilan bakit dapat ipagpatuloy ang laban para sa hustisya
- DAP: Of ghost dump trucks, destructive dams and bureaucrat capitalism
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki: no more!
- Lifestyle gap and PNP corruption
- ‘Mistaken-identity’ arrests
- US has responsibility for Islamic State rise
- US policy veers toward war, nuclear arms upgrade
- Looking back 30 years ago
- Understanding (and not just exposing) corruption
- Aquino and company’s real ‘bosses’
- Why the PNP chief must go
- How the media can help end the debate over martial law
- Clueless in Brussels
- Student activism…
- Why this police lineup never happened
- It would take a revolution
- Aquino allies bulldoze impeachment complaint
- Machiavellian mischief in Malacañang