The materials on this site originally written, produced and published by Bulatlat.com can be freely reprinted or redistributed under the following conditions:
1) The material should be republished and redistributed in the same way that it was originally published here. If editing is required, it should be done in a way that does not distort or change the original context of the material.
2) The author/s and Bulatlat.com should be properly credited. This means that the byline and the tagline of the article or image should not be deleted or altered.
3) The URLs in the republished material should be retained, including Bulatlat.com’s URL contained within the tagline or byline.
4) Bulatlat.com would greatly appreciate it if you can notify us of the republication or redistribution. Please email the notification to us, including the URL of the republished material by using our contact form. For print publications, we would appreciate a copy where Bulatlat.com’s materials appeared. Please mail them to us at 18-G Scout Ybardolaza Street, Barangay Sacred Heart, Quezon City, Philippines.
4) In many instances, Bulatlat.com posts on its website materials that were sourced elsewhere, such as press releases, statements and stories syndicated for free by other publications. Please keep in mind that Bulatlat.com does not hold copyright over these materials and that this syndication policy does not cover them. Individual copyright is retained by the author/s or publishers of materials not originally published on this website.
If you have questions or clarifications about this syndication policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
BROWSE BY SECTION OR SUBJECT ››
OFWs & Migration
Labor & Employment
- Falsehoods about the DAP and economic growth
- Why the campaign for a just and lasting peace is important
- Dire implications of the DAP ruling on the Aquino government
- To impeach or not to impeach?
- What activists want: A world without rallies
- Why college is better than congress
- 9 common misconceptions about activists and rallies. Number 9 will surprise you
- The perils of being an ex-legislator in the age of pork
- Mother’s Day (at ang biological at kapitalistang determinismo nito)
- Pagtatapos (o pagtatapos at pagiging gitnang uri)
- Vivos Voco*: Necropolitics and Liberalism’s Rhetoric of Redemption
- So they won’t disappear
- Oh come, Oh come Emmanuel (Or why Emmanuel Mijares is neither heckler nor messiah)
- Maleficent state and bogus independence
- Status update: Social Media at mapanghimasok na eksperimento ng Facebook sa ating News Feeds
- Refund SMS Now!
- Unli pala ha? | Mga pangunahing dahilan ng mabagal na internet sa bansa
- Hadlang sa internet freedom ang Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) na inilalako ni Barack Obama
- Jalaur Mega Dam – Aquino’s DAP in bad faith exemplified
- Pagbangon pagkatapos ng kalamidad, pagpapabaya ng gobyernong Aquino
- Kuya Kim, kumusta ka na?
- Pagpupugay sa mga abogado ng bayan
- Prop up the ARMM, water down the BBL
- Hasty, tactless move to dispute DAP ruling
- Honoring agreements in peace negotiations
- Is the government ‘spoiling’ its accord with the MILF?
- Bad leadership leads to ruin, take it from Mabini
- Not exactly evil, not exactly genius
- Fraternities will thrive in feudal Philippines
- Forget Nobel, and the Mendicancy Prize goes to….
- The point of no return for Mr. ‘Straight Path’
- Hubris in the Palace
- Good faith? Good grief!
- June 12: What’s there to celebrate?