Danilo A. Arao
Ronalyn V. Olea
Janess Ann J. Ellao
Anne Marxze D. Umil
Marilou M. Aguirre
Gerry Albert Corpuz
Daisy C. Gonzales
Terence Krishna V. Lopez
Carl Marc Ramota
Alexander Martin Remollino
Ritche T. Salgado
Raymund B. Villanueva
Angie de Lara
Atty. Marichu Lambino
Thanks to Karl Ramirez of Kodao Productions for Bulatlat’s OBB music, now being used for the website’s audio and video reports.
[flashvideo file=http://www.bulatlat.com/main/uploads/audio/Bulatlat%20News%20Music%20-%20Full%20Act.mp3 height=21 width=200 /]
BROWSE BY SECTION OR SUBJECT ››
OFWs & Migration
Labor & Employment
- Ruffling the feathers of conservatives
- It’s all a matter of self-interest
- Are we anywhere near peace in Mindanao?
- The urgent fight for sovereignty
- MRT: the fallacies and folly of privatization
- In defense of negativity and rah-rah activism
- Dear kids, you are free to choose your life, but will you please try activism?
- Why I am not offended when somebody calls me a communist
- Maoism is the reason why the hills are alive in the Philippines
- How to write against the Left
- Mother’s Day (at ang biological at kapitalistang determinismo nito)
- Pagtatapos (o pagtatapos at pagiging gitnang uri)
- On work within and mass movements
- Infamous Blaze*: On Kentex workers and the struggle of labor
- Labor Day
- The neoliberal bane and the 3Ps (Peace talks, People’s pope, People’s war)
- Ubuntu GNU/Linux sa araw-araw na computing
- Communications surveillance sa traditional at new media
- Paggastos sa ICT ng Administrasyong Aquino, para kanino?
- Status update: Social Media at mapanghimasok na eksperimento ng Facebook sa ating News Feeds
- Refund SMS Now!
- ‘Tatay Parago’ and the defiance of Paquibato
- Learn the lessons of Laudato Si, live its teachings through the people’s struggles
- Buhay na buhay ang pakikibakang kontra-mina sa Mindanao
- West PH Sea for all!
- Pangibabawan ang agam-agam: Makakalikasan, mangahas makibaka!
- Elitism in Phl banks; PWDs’ plight in BPOs
- Mindanao IPs cry: ‘Let us keep our schools!’
- HR violations to hound P-Noy in his last SONA
- Revisiting labor contractualization
- A new stab at solving the housing backlog?
- Marcos Junior has outsmarted himself
- The Laudato Si encyclical: Praise be to Pope Francis
- Duterte-Marcos: A match made in …
- Elections: They’re all about money
- Amending the Charter: More of the same?
- The only deterrent to China’s aggression: Taking a cue from Vietnam
- How to water down an already watered-down Bangsamoro Basic Law
- Ordinary people stand up for their rights
- Mary Jane Veloso is Flor Contemplacion 2
- The personal is political