Danilo A. Arao
Ronalyn V. Olea
Janess Ann J. Ellao
Anne Marxze D. Umil
Marilou M. Aguirre
Gerry Albert Corpuz
Daisy C. Gonzales
Terence Krishna V. Lopez
Carl Marc Ramota
Alexander Martin Remollino
Ritche T. Salgado
Raymund B. Villanueva
Angie de Lara
Atty. Marichu Lambino
Thanks to Karl Ramirez of Kodao Productions for Bulatlat’s OBB music, now being used for the website’s audio and video reports.
[flashvideo file=http://www.bulatlat.com/main/uploads/audio/Bulatlat%20News%20Music%20-%20Full%20Act.mp3 height=21 width=200 /]
BROWSE BY SECTION OR SUBJECT ››
OFWs & Migration
Labor & Employment
- Throwback to 1946, strengthening US stranglehold on the Philippines
- Who is afraid of the Reds?
- Where is the promise of good governance?
- Growth figures: Reasons for optimism and pessimism
- Who will rejoice if the NPA is defeated?
- Didn’t we tell you that it is not a Sison revolution?
- The people’s decade
- Public opinion and political truth
- Of captured communists and communist capture
- The False Window of Inter-generational Feminism: Notes on the Neoliberal Hijack of Women’s Emancipatory Struggles*
- Master’s tools (Notes on cynicism, labor, finance capital, and the art industry)
- Blood rush over bloodbaths | Still killing and dying for Hacienda Luisita
- Basic problems as root causes of armed conflict
- My ‘love affair’ with the justice system
- Positive turns for Pryce, Phl Prudential planholders
- Revisiting Pryce Plans’ unjust, unfair ‘settlement’
- Upending economic sovereignty thru Cha-cha
- Dealing with China
- Honoring agreements, a prerequisite to peace
- US bases: Aquino’s gift to Obama
- Counterrevolution in Venezuela