Danilo A. Arao
Ronalyn V. Olea
Janess Ann J. Ellao
Anne Marxze D. Umil
Marilou M. Aguirre
Gerry Albert Corpuz
Daisy C. Gonzales
Terence Krishna V. Lopez
Carl Marc Ramota
Alexander Martin Remollino
Ritche T. Salgado
Raymund B. Villanueva
Angie de Lara
Atty. Marichu Lambino
Thanks to Karl Ramirez of Kodao Productions for Bulatlat’s OBB music, now being used for the website’s audio and video reports.
[flashvideo file=http://www.bulatlat.com/main/uploads/audio/Bulatlat%20News%20Music%20-%20Full%20Act.mp3 height=21 width=200 /]
BROWSE BY SECTION OR SUBJECT ››
OFWs & Migration
Labor & Employment
- Furtive measure to take away national patrimony
- Kentex is no aberration
- Is the Philippines prepared for another major disaster?
- A lesson in respect
- No country for old, even young workers
- Dear kids, you are free to choose your life, but will you please try activism?
- Why I am not offended when somebody calls me a communist
- Maoism is the reason why the hills are alive in the Philippines
- How to write against the Left
- Why we should reject the sentimental activism of reactionary bureaucrats
- Mother’s Day (at ang biological at kapitalistang determinismo nito)
- Pagtatapos (o pagtatapos at pagiging gitnang uri)
- Infamous Blaze*: On Kentex workers and the struggle of labor
- Labor Day
- The neoliberal bane and the 3Ps (Peace talks, People’s pope, People’s war)
- ALBA’s Alternative
- Ubuntu GNU/Linux sa araw-araw na computing
- Communications surveillance sa traditional at new media
- Paggastos sa ICT ng Administrasyong Aquino, para kanino?
- Status update: Social Media at mapanghimasok na eksperimento ng Facebook sa ating News Feeds
- Refund SMS Now!
- Buhay na buhay ang pakikibakang kontra-mina sa Mindanao
- West PH Sea for all!
- Pangibabawan ang agam-agam: Makakalikasan, mangahas makibaka!
- Aquino Resign: Isang Sangandaan
- Mining Act of 1995: Dalawang Dekada ng Karahasan
- A rightful land reform
- Downsides, upsides (?) in US free-trade policy
- My father cherished Kapampangan verse
- The threats to the press, within and without
- Can US take a softer, wiser tack on maritime row?
- In the Philippines: Education or indoctrination?
- The Circus | It’s coming …although it never really left
- Non-partisanship and other illusions
- Capital punishment as spectacle
- Not all cases of OFWs on death row are equal
- How to water down an already watered-down Bangsamoro Basic Law
- Ordinary people stand up for their rights
- Mary Jane Veloso is Flor Contemplacion 2
- The personal is political
- Aquino’s ‘last word’ on Mamasapano, the writing on the wall?